Friday, November 19, 2010

SALE!! plus Birthday Chipboard Album

Happy Friday, everyone!

First of I want to remind you that today we are having a BIG SALE on all Marci and Luka, all stamp sets plus the cute panda!! Today and ONLY TODAY! They are all 20% off (excluding digis).  Scroll to the post below or click HERE for more details

As always, shipping is FREE on orders of $50 and over!!  What a GREAT deal combined with the SALE Discount!!

Don't let this great deal pass!!  Click HERE to go to our store, you might want to start your Christmas Shopping EARLY!!  ;-)

Have fun shopping! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onto my post...

After checking out the Cinch at the Scrapbook Show last month, I was in the mood to make albums! LOL I didn't get the Cinch at the show but it did inspire me to create this album!

The album itself didn't take me long to finish but using a single hole puncher to punch these holes was a pain! Now that I've completed this album, I ordered myself a Cinch! LOL I guess I do things in reverse. LOL I haven't tried the Cinch yet but I am sure it's way better than a single hole puncher!

Anyway, I thought it would be a cool idea to have a little book of all my friends' birthdays. These books are handle. I keep books of everything. hehe

This book measures 5 x 8 1/2 inches. I used Marci and Luka images..plus the little adorable panda.

For the cover, I used Marci With Rose.

January: Sweet Dreams Marci
February: Winter Marci
March: Panda
April: Marci With Rose
May: Birthday Marci
June: Star Boy Luka
July: Super Cupcake Marci
August: Marci With Rose
September: Pirate Luka

October: Pumpkin Marci
November: Ice Skating Marci
December: Birthday Marci

So what do you think? Pretty cool, huh? I wasn't thinking so I repeated a couple of Marci's. I had really wanted to use a different image for each month.


5 comments:

  1. Kim this is brilliant!!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is adorable Kim!! I love all the different cuties you used, and the tabs are adorable! it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I am going to purchase a Cinch today and can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet idea and I really love how each page has another sweet image! Amazing project Kimberly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe this is really cute. but what happens when you have friends that have bdays on the 31st in the months that have 31 Days?!?!?! lol it is still really cute idea. Great Job.
    hugs, heidi brawley

    ReplyDelete