Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The journey is the start of the ADVENTURE {Canvas Art}

 I've been working on this project with Tricycle Marci for a few days now.  It was a lot of fun to make, but I am so glad that it is finally done!  

I used a 6" x 6" canvas for the base and made the base and the roof out of chipboard.  Painted with acrylic paint, covered with Mod Podge.  Please see below for the list of supplies.

This altered art piece will look great displayed on the table top or even hanging on the wall.  It is much prettier in real life too!

This is one of the projects for my MARCH Workshop.
To see other projects in this Workshop, please click HERE

MARCH Workshop is scheduled for:
Sunday, March 25th
10 am to 6 pm
in the Crop Room at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you to my email list.

This project measures 8" x 10.5" (including the base and the roof).

  



Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment